When I wrote about our up coming trip to China I felt I had to do something about the layout of this blog. Now I like it!
I made the top image with photos from China and from left they are:
- Zhong Guó = China
- The Majestic Hotel in Nánníng, Guangx, where we stayed when we got Linnea and where we’ll probably stay again.
- From the city Guìyáng in Guìzhou, where we’ll visit our friends and Starfish Foster home.
- River rafting near Yangshuo in Guangx?
- The tower at the top on Mt. Qingxiu in Nanning
- Nánníng in Chinese
- Huángguoshù Pùbù (waterfalls) in Guizhou
- Li River near Guìlín in Guangxi
- Guangxi balls
- The hotell The Giggling Tree outside Yángshuò in Guangxi, where we’ll stay on our trip.